Pages

Gallery

About

View my profile.
Welcome to my blog.
Personally, I don't think I am a person of astronomical consequences. But, someday I want my life to be like what Jim Morrison said :
I see my self as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star.
Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!"
Then- whoosh, and I am gone....and they will never see any thing like it ever again....
and they wont be able to forget me- ever.
You will also find me at
http://www.flickr.com/people/mrids/="http://mrids.deviantart.com/"http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mridula-pillai/21/859/852http://www.blogger.com/facebook.com

Thanks for coming!
Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

20 April, 2008

recent creations...


Made for my month old nephew...The most adorable one.... "surya"



"Lonely night"

made while watching "Aahat". Kind of liked this one. There is so much peace in there. Wish I could be the one sitting over there. But on second thoughts i wonder how long i could just sit there alone. I would die if i had no one to talk to.





"Friendship"


made this while trying out floral brushes.



"Alice in land of hope"

Wanted to make some thing on a lovely gradient background that i had made one night.
So used Alice brushes. So there is a castle of love in darkness. Here's where Alice lives. On the other side there is sunlight which is the symbol of love, peace, happiness, divinity. A dried plant has bloomed in this sunlight which gives hope to Alice that there will be light some day in the castle of love.



Holi Wishes




"Happiness"




"Go Green"

Wanter to try out freeform tool. So made this.



"Gift of Life"

Having learned dancing at a very young age, I was happy to see this brush on dancers which shows happiness. So dance in happiness coz this life is a magic and is a gift by the nature to us. Had it not been the perfect nature and environment on the earth we would not have evolved and existed.



"Durga Puja"

A greeting

2 comments:

Rudram said...

Just 2 words for the pictures Mind Blowing :)

mRiDuLa said...

Thank you so much.