Pages

Gallery

About

View my profile.
Welcome to my blog.
Personally, I don't think I am a person of astronomical consequences. But, someday I want my life to be like what Jim Morrison said :
I see my self as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star.
Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!"
Then- whoosh, and I am gone....and they will never see any thing like it ever again....
and they wont be able to forget me- ever.
You will also find me at
http://www.flickr.com/people/mrids/="http://mrids.deviantart.com/"http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mridula-pillai/21/859/852http://www.blogger.com/facebook.com

Thanks for coming!
Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

21 October, 2007

Two Faced World.


From the time i started on this one i got comments that the message was not coming through...and true enough i had to explain the message 8 times that day....for a moment i even thought this work was a disaster....If you are still wondering what this means.....here's what was in my mind when i did this....

The world is full of two faced people...it includes all. You, me and every body. Two faced not necessarily indicate those people who pretend to be nice to you and are mean inside....
.It would surely hurt to know the truth.....but also there are those who care for you but never show it. This too leaves you hurt and wondering why is it that people don't care for for you. So the three masked faces show different emotions. One of happiness, another one of excitement and the last one anger. No one knows which is the true nature.....we all are putting up an act....and the image of man applying mask portrays one getting ready before facing others. So if the reason for your happiness is someone else...you are bound to get hurt. Hence the quote "Do not put the keys to your happiness in someone else's pocket". Instead the reason for happiness should be oneself.

Recently got a nice message which fits nicely here.
Never search your happiness in others. This will make you feel lonely. Search it in yourself. You will feel happy even if you are alone.

1 comments:

Super Joy said...

Nice thought behind that one ...... I tried very hard to get the message behind, it but could not.I think it is really very true what u have written 'there are those who care for you but never show it.' I'm one of them..... dont know why ?